About Our Course
Our Golf Course was originally 9 holes designed in 1932 by 5 times Open Champion JH Taylor. It was extended to 18 holes in 1991 by Leonard Fisher, who owned the course from 1955-2007, after acquiring adjoining land.
The course benefits from outstanding views across the surrounding countryside, and is kept in top conditioning by a team of dedicated green keepers.
The Par 70 course has matured into a beautiful parkland course with tree lined fairways with tricky greens to test golfers of all abilities. The course benefits from excellent drainage which guarantees all year round golf.